Everything your staff need to know but are too afraid to ask!
This 6-hour-long course is ideal for front of house staff, pub staff and bartenders.
It is divided into 5 interactive sessions. It is an easy and effective way to learn the basics on wines, spirits, and beers: how they are produced and why there are different styles, the main cocktails, wine-tasting and social responsibility.
- 1. Basics on White & Reds (grapes and main wine styles) + matching with pub food
- 2. Basics on Beers (production, main styles and differences)
- 3. Basics on Spirits (Main spirits: Whisky, Cognac, Gin, Vodka, Tequila. Production and styles)
- 4. Guidelines on the main cocktails (How to make the 5 most requested cocktails)
- 5. Social Responsibility (How to deal with inebriated customers)
Attendees will receive detailed handouts, test questions and easy-to-remember guidelines.
This course is presented by Dr. Simona Caprioli, a member of the Italian Institute of Sommeliers, a Master of Wine student and an experienced WSET educator. She has a background working in restaurants with both practical experience and theoretical knowledge of wines and wine service.
We run these events either at your premises or a convenient location close by.
Tuition costs are £120 per person – with up to 15 attending each course.
For more details please call us on 01932 828129 or send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org